Keys To a successful event
Below you’ll find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions at CinemaAnywhere Nashville. We are constantly adding most asked question to this page so if you have a question and don’t see your answer, don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to have the best possible cinematic experience for your event you must provide the following:
- Source of power within 500 feet of event space. If a generator is needed, please inform Cinema Anywhere at least 2 week prior to your event.
- Adequate space for screen placement and projector. (Pictures of the space are preferred).
- You must provide the source of entertainment (DVD, Blu Ray, Video Game, Firestick or Cable Box.
- For public events, we highly recommend licensing.
- For the best experience, the event area closest to the screen must be as dark as possible. Building lights and pool lights must be off near the screen.
- Event area must be free of debris and pet feces.
We travel up to 50 miles outside of city limits. Contact us at email@example.com if you are outside of the coverage area. Additional fees may be required.
Sometimes the unexpected happens and you need to cancel your event. Please make sure you call us or email us before 3 days before your event to avoid cancellation fee.
In order to reserve event date with CinemaAnywhere Nashville, we do require a 50% deposit at time of booking. This deposit will be applied to the total cost of event.
Silent Movie Nights, Drive in Movie Night, Video Game events, and Karaoke Night are add-on services for any screen size. We also offer drone footage and headphone rentals for silent movie nights.